Expert Eye Care From Caring Optometrists in Spring, TX
Monday – Thursday 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Friday 9:00AM – 3:30PM
- We are continuing to take several precautions in the office to keep the spread of any infections to a minimum
- We are continuing to sanitize all patient exam rooms and common areas with CDC, EPA recommended disinfectants both before and after each patient.
- We will be requiring that all staff, doctors, and patients will be required to wear face coverings while in the office.
- We ask that no more than one family member be with the patient in the office to reduce office crowding. Definitely no more than one other family member in an exam room with a patient at any time.
- We will be checking temperatures of all patients when they arrive and before they are seen. Any one with a temperature above 99.5 will be asked to reschedule.
- All patients will be phone screened about recent illness and travel or contact with people with recent illness.
- All patients will be required to sign off on a form in the office attesting that they have not been ill or around illness recently.
An irregular cornea generally causes problems or limitations with vision, and can be more complicated to correct with standard eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Regular comprehensive eye exams for your child at all stages of their development is extremely important to ensure a child’s vision will develop as it should and to diagnose any eye conditions that may be affecting your child.
Your Eye Doctor in Spring, TX – Spring Klein Vision Center
Acuvue has launched a new contact lens with a tear-infused design, the Acuvue Oasys Brand Contact Lenses 1-Day with HydraLuxe Technology.The makers of this lens focused in on the human insight that patients need contact lenses that are comfortable and that can keep up with the daily demands of today’s modern life.
The eye doctors at Spring Klein Vision Center believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health. Our optometrists take the time to get to know each and every patient coming to our eye clinic from Spring, The Woodlands or Tomball, TX. We will go over your eye care history and your vision needs in order to provide you with most suitable eye care service. Eye Doctors David Way and Lauren Nelson know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly.
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. However, even if your vision is sharp, it is important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist.
Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, treatment for an eye disease (such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, or diabetic retinopathy) or even eye surgery such as LASIK or cataract surgery, our eye doctors in Spring, Texas will provide you with expert care, advice, options and follow up.
Monday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Closed Saturdays & Sundays
Eyewear & Eye Care in Spring, The Woodlands and Tomball
From our office in Spring, Spring Klein Vision Center serves patients from Texas’ Spring, The Woodlands, Tomball, and surrounding areas. Schedule an appointment with our office today to see how we can help you get the best prescription for your eyes.
Dear wonderful patients,
A portion of the profits from all glasses sales in our office goes toward covering the cost of nearly 150 free eye exams to Title 1 Klein ISD students every year. In addition to our local reach, Dr. Way participates in a global mission trip every year with his church, Faithbridge, to provide free eye exams and glasses to other poverty stricken nations in the world.